Leader: Jack Berkovi
A new group where members interested in stocks and shares discuss the performance of FTSE 100 companies. Members create individual portfolios and review their progress over time. No financial commitments are made, but if individual members wish to use the information to invest it is at their own risk! We plan to meet investment specialists and to visit relevant places of interest in the City of London.
- Neil Behrmann, journalist and author, addressed the group on Thursday 7 June.
- A visit to the Financial Times is planned for Thursday 12 July, in between our fortnightly sessions.
- A Stockbroker will address the group on Thursday 19 July. The group may meet during August at a member’s home.
- Start date: Already active, next meeting 5 July.
- When: Thursday 11.15 am – 12.30 pm
- Location: Free Church Hall Annexe, Northway, London, NW11 6PB
- Frequency: Fortnightly
- Number of places: 12