Leader: Jack Berkovi
A new group where members interested in stocks and shares discuss the performance of FTSE 100 companies. Members create individual portfolios and review their progress over time. No financial commitments are made, but if individual members wish to use the information to invest it is at their own risk! We plan to meet investment specialists and to visit relevant places of interest in the City of London.
- Neil Behrmann, journalist and author, addressed the group on Thursday 7 June.
- We paid a visit to the Financial Times* on Thursday 12 July, in between our fortnightly sessions. See below for Investors Chronicle offer.
- A Stockbroker (Brewin Dolphin) addressed the group on Thursday 19 July.
*Please see the News section of the website for more information
- Start date: Resuming 27 September 2018
- When: Thursday 11.15 am – 12.30 pm
- Location – Member’s home in NW11
- Frequency: Fortnightly
- Number of places: 10
Exclusive Investors Chronicle subscription offer for HGS U3A members
Whether you’re a seasoned investor or just getting started, Investors Chronicle is the authoritative source of market-beating tips and analysis of the UK stock market. If you wish to save 20% off a print + digital subscription, at £140 for your first year, please visit: http://investorschronicle.co.uk/M87U3A20
Offer closes 30 September 2018.