If you would welcome some help with basic computing skills such as:
- Accessing and browsing the Internet
- Setting up an email account and sending emails
- Hosting or attending Zoom or Skype meetings
- Creating and saving files
- Opening attachments
- Internet banking and payments
- Security and passwords
We are pleased to announce that Mr Neng Chong, Computer Specialist, is available to our members, to deal with basic computing, such as email, Internet, dealing with attachments, etc.
- Neng is offering one-on-one support by email and video conferencing. Neng will also help with setting up and using Skype and Zoom.
- Please book via the Contact Page
Science, Nature and Technology
Leader: Richard Abramson
We plan to cover a miscellany of science and technology topics, dependent on the knowledge and interest of available speakers. Ideas for related activities — trips out, guest talks, etc., will also be explored.
No prior knowledge of science is required.
Meetings and outings will be arranged as opportunities arise, and due notice will be sent to all members of the group. Suggestions for speakers or outings may be sent to the group leader via email@example.com .